IRBManager™, an electronic tool for managing IRB information
BRANY IRB is pleased to offer the features of IRBManager™, an electronic tool that helps users track submissions to BRANY IRB. You can make electronic submissions, retrieve correspondence and approval documents, receive and respond to alerts for studies requiring continued approval, and access IRB policies and guidance.
BRANY IRB’s forms are accessible via IRBManager’s xForms.
- Faster: xForms prompt more accurate and complete submissions.
- Updates: Email alerts as submission progresses through IRB Review.
- Tracking: Electronic access to each submission.
- Documentation: Ability to print or save submissions and IRB determination letters.
Electronic submission to BRANY IRB available now for:
- Registering New Studies
- Research Application
- Continuing Approval Application
- Request for IRB Review (modifications to study protocol, consent, recruitment materials, etc.)
- Change of Principal Investigator or Study Personnel
- Study Site Status Changes (closed to enrollment or closed)
- Reportable Events (major deviations, unanticipated problems, items requiring prompt reporting)
- Request for translated Short Form consent
How do I get started?
- Request for User Access – Submit form to obtain an IRBManager account.
- Required for PI and persons completing xForm submissions (PI must authorize all submissions)
- One-time form
- Send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 516-706-5066
- Download instructions for using IRBManager™
- View the xForms User Guide
- View the xForms QUICK Guide
- Attend a free IRBManager™ Demonstration Webinar
- Check the box to request a demonstration on the Request for User Access form
- Email email@example.com
- Login to IRBManager™
- Guidance: Accessing Documents in BRANY IRB’s IRBManager portal
- Guidance: BRANY IRB’s IRBManager User Roles