Central IRB (AAHRPP-Accredited) with expedited reviews
- BRANY’s Central, AAHRPP-accredited IRB can provide review for multi-center research projects.
- Our IRB is administered by experts in clinical research and human subject protection.
- Our unique value proposition:
- Staff from leading academic centers serve as IRB members.
- We combine the expertise of academics with the efficiency of a central board.
- IRB meetings twice weekly.
- Expedited IRB reviews on a daily basis.
- Protected class and recombinant DNA/gene transfer trials audited for compliance.
- As part of our routine service.
- Every investigator new to clinical research is audited to assess GCP compliance.
- BRANY QA Auditors work with the staff on-site, making the audit an educational experience.
- Notification of IRB decisions within 2 days of the meeting; and 5 days for formal communication.
- We provide immediate feedback and clear communication on documents submitted to our IRB, including providing redlined recommendations.
- Access to IRB-Manager™ collaborative software.
- Emergency contact 24/7.
For more information on BRANY’s Central IRB Services contact Carmela Houston-Henry at 516.470.6979 or email@example.com